Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday – STILL NO baby – other great news!


Still waiting…something I am still not very good at – at all!
I have continuing to try my best to keep busy. Anyway, so I got my nails done last night and then went and bought a couple of gossip magazines and some scratch off lotto tickets. Mickey was watching the Twins game and I thought this would keep me entertained for a while. I flipped through the magazine for a bit and looked at the pictures then I busted out the 4 tickets I bought. I am a huge fan of the Cross word games; I can make one of those things last a good 15 minutes. ANYWAY – I won!!! Yes, it was my 3rd ticket and I won and I won big! Big enough that I put in my notice here at work. I won the $20,000 prize!!! I have wanted to stay home with our baby so badly and now it is possible, at least for the first year. My official last day at work will be July 7th. This way I will still get my maternity leave and come back for a week to clean up things, have the 4th off and then I am done! I can’t believe it! Anyway – maybe it is a blessing that our baby girl hasn’t arrived yet – otherwise I may not have been out buying magazine and tickets last night. We’ll keep you updated on her arrival! Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

Anne said...

APRIL FOOLS!

Donella said...

I KNEW that's what would be in here! Good one! I was just thinking "Hmm, I haven't had an April Fools prank pulled on me yet today. I knew I could count on you!

Colie said...

Nice!!! Ha haha... I knew you'd have something...

Lori H said...

Oh you little $hit!!! LOL!! I so didn't know you were such a big jokester on April Fools!! Good one =)