Thursday, April 17, 2008

12 days old

Lily had her 2 week Dr.'s appointment today. The Dr. says she is doing great:) She has already passed her birth weight and is now weighing in at 7 lbs and 12 oz. I was a little concerned about her spitting up. She has been spitting more and more lately and large amounts. I was afraid that she isn't taking in enough or my milk is too harsh on her. The Dr. said (like others have told me) that she is normal and this is just something that we need to learn to live with. At this point I am having to change a few times a day too from all of the mess. I just hate to see it all come back up like that and I can't help her. I am looking for tips, if anyone has a magic cure or suggestions - please do share!!!

Nice job Rubbers (our kickball team) who won last night! Sorry to miss the game, but Lily and I were not ready yet to be out that long. We do plan on cheering at many games this year. I have been teaching her as many of the cheers as I can. She hasn't picked up on any of them yet...but I am sure she will soon.

Thank you mom for surprising us last night. It was great to sit down, eat and talk. I appreciate all of the support that you and dad (and many others) have given us. Love you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were there in spirit! We did a WHOOOOOOA LILY cheer, she was our motivation! :) Rock, Paper, Scissors is tough, the opposing coach "prematurely threw" 4 times. How is that even possible? Even better, she did rock everytime. Needless to say I won with paper. :)
Love the updates, you're amazing!
Heiney

Donella said...

You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

We love that little girl.

Dad

Our Love Story said...

I just left you a voicemail with my tips! :-)