Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday

Yesterday was a great day. I thought it would be hard with Mickey gone for the first day...but he woke me early to tell me that he talked to his boss and that he would be home with us for a couple more days! So we enjoyed the beautiful day it was nice and relaxing. We even went out for breakfast. This (beside the 4 minute Target run) was Lily's first outing. She did great - what a wonderful little sleeper we have.

She has been sleeping longer periods at night (which is WONDERFUL!) Feeding have also become easier. Mickey and I are both becoming very fast diaper changers. (Trish & Dave - invest in New Born sleepers with zippers and many new born gowns. All of those little snaps can take a while.)

We just love her to pieces!!! I can just sit and stare at her for hours. The faces that she makes are very entertaining, and then you get thinking about what a miracle and a blessing that she is. We are truly blessed and I could not be happier!

Thanks to everyone who has said a prayer for my dad. My brother has been home helping out during the days and dad seems to be in good spirits. He is such a trooper. Love you Dad!

Another Prayer request goes out for my Cousin Chris (he is my age). When we were busy with the labor, he was diagnosed with Testicular cancer. The cancer has spread and is now to his brain. He has been receiving chemo treatments in Iowa City. I don't know very many details, but I know he could use some additional prayers.

Thanks everyone and enjoy the beautiful SPRING weather!

1 comment:

Donella said...

How great that Mickey could stay home for a couple more days! Don't you wish it could be another couple of days... and another couple of days...? ;)

I'm glad to hear Bill is doing well, best wishes for a speedy recovery!

And I'm very sorry to hear about Chris. Send him my best.