Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Update Part 2




After my post about wanting game night, we got a few bites and had some friends (Colie, Guido, Trish, Dave and Donella) over on Saturday night. It was so much fun! Mickey and I really needed some time hanging out with our friends. Lily loved it too...she always enjoys being held all night:) Thanks girls! The boys kicked our butts at Trivia, but we handed it right back at Cranium. I am so glad we won the second game!

Today I let Mickey sleep in and Lily & I did our thing. Around 11:30 I got a pretty bad headache and have spent most of the day in bed. Mickey has been so great and has let me sleep as much a possible. I was looking forward to seeing my buddy Rachel today, we'll have to make that visit up soon. Tonight we are continuing in to chill at home and rest.

2 comments:

Colie said...

Aww... we had a great time- thanks for being such good hosts!
And thanks for letting me hog the babes... :)
Hope you're feeling better- love ya!

Donella said...

Saturday was great guys! Many more to come!