Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Messy Day

More spit up...much, much more spit up. The poor girl, I think something has to be wrong in her little tummy or something. It doesn't seem to hurt her, but seems to shock her a little every time she does it. I am just hoping that it gets better soon. Until then I think Lily will just be wrapped in a big towel when it is just the two of us at home.

We attended our first New Parent Connection group this afternoon. It was much needed. There were 13 moms, a dad, babies and a parent educator. It was a very supportive group and everyone talked about issues, concerns, tips, etc. The group was designed to help new parents and the babies are up to 4 months old. They are held once a week. I think Lily and I will do our best to attend every week until I go back to work.

I rented a movie today - 27 Dresses. A while back Lori and I saw it in the theater. As you can see, I liked it enough to watch it again and recommend it to others.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Holy cow...her eyes are huge...we need to make plans soon...we want to spend as much time as we can with you and Mickey and Lily.

Lori H said...

Did Lily like 27 dresses?! I saw it was out on video and thought of you! Great flick!