Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wednesday recap


Yesterday was nice - busy - but a lot of fun.

In the morning Kate and I brought the girls down to visit dad. We were able to enjoy the nice weather and do some grilling too. Later Lily and I stopped by my mom's office for a visit. She loved showing her grand baby to all of her co-workers. I will have to get up to my office very soon too!

That night Lily attended her first kickball game. Unfortunately our team lost last night, but it was still great to see all of our friends. Usually Mickey and I are one of the last to leave after a game, but last night we were first. I am just glad the weather was nice enough that we could actually go.

Today has been a great day to stay home...so icky and rainy out there...
oh...we just spit up all over again...got to go....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you again and to finally meet the little peanut! She is soooo cute! We hope you guys come to all the games!

Dave