Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nugget, Lil Nut, Nugs, Sweet Sweets, Peanut...





Nugget, Nugs, Lil-Nut, The Nut, Sweet Sweets, Peanut, Lillian Rae, Lily Rae, Lil-Dog

Here's list of several of the names our daughter has been called (& many times) in the last 2 & 1/2 weeks. It is amazing how they seem so natural to say, yet when you write them they sound so silly. Makes me wonder how many nick-names I have been given over the years. Hmmm....Annie Pat, Patty, Bell, Anna Bell, AW, Capt.____, Goat, Annie Goat..hahah - I am sure I could think of more. What are some of yours?

Lily and I had a great day yesterday. Again - learning more about each other, what works, what DOES NOT work and all of the adorable faces she can make. Each day is a new & exciting and with the weather being so beautiful - we are really enjoying this special time together. We still miss dad/Mickey very much, but we are able to survive until he gets home.

With Lily's wonderful spitting abilities- I have finally found a use for the zillion T-Shirts I have accumulated over the years. T-shirts and comfy pants are our new 'at home' wardrobe. So far today, only two T-shirts! We don't mind...she is the BEST!

Pictures:
1. First nap in her crib
2. Hanging outside (looks like she should have had her sun glasses on)
3. Lily and I
4. Tasto family and Lily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.