Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Update

I think after this weekend Lily, Mickey and I are feeling even more comfortable, mobile and we are all continuing to learn new things every day.
  • Thursday night Colie came over to hang out. It was much appreciated. I think I needed some girl catch up time. Thanks Colie!
  • Friday was kind of a fussy day for Lily, but soon enough she was back to herself and we seemed to be just fine.
  • Saturday my uncle Dave and aunt Pat came over for a visit. It was nice to spend time with them. Lily enjoyed meeting you Dave!
  • That afternoon Lily attended her first purse party!!! It was at Brenda's house. It was so nice to catch up with her and other friends there. That was our first time really driving by ourselves. It is amazing how now I am the safest driver in the world and it is all the others on the road that I worry about. Slow down people! haha - you were giving me white knuckles.
  • Saturday night we were able to see Grandma Ann and Aunt Amy again. Amy was in the cities one last night and is now back in CO.
  • Sunday Tom, Jenna and Landyn Tasto came over for a visit. It was great to spend time with them. Lily also got her first kiss from a boy (other than family). We also spent some time sitting outside. It was so beautiful!

No comments: