Thursday, April 3, 2008

4-3-08


Good morning - we are still here. We have two more gel treatments today. Each take about 2 hours long. I now know that the Birth Center is not a place where you are seen right away - at least not for this treatment. I am assuming that the actual labor will be different. haha - I sure hope so.

Again, this is a reminder of how I need to be patient. Yesterday was not a very patient day for me. I am just so excited and anxious, so all of this constant waiting is very difficult. Thanks to the few that I talked to (or vented to) yesterday. I plan on being much calmer and more patient and hopefully more myself today.

Let's go baby!

4 comments:

Donella said...

You are doing great! She will be here before you know it!

Hugs :)

Kristen said...

Anne we're all thinking about you here! I wish you luck and hope it all goes well. Can't wait to hear the latest.

Lori H said...

Hang in there, that baby girl is going to be here soon!! And we can't wait to meet her! =)
Love ya,
Lori Lou

Our Love Story said...

Oh Anne! Waiting is SO hard! It is okay to vent - call me if you need to! Hang in there and try to save up your energy if you can! I am glad you are still staying busy though - it would be worse to be just sitting around dwelling on it - that is probably what I would do! :-)