Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Update Part 1


Friday Night Mickey and I watched a movie and just hung out. It was much needed and I enjoyed his extra help with LIly in the middle of the night.

Saturday during the day Virgie and Dave (my aunt and uncle) came over for a visit. Lily enjoyed meeting you and we enjoyed the conversation. Congrats Dave on being so close to finishing up Grad school. What a great accomplishment!

Funny story - I was feeding Lily and I noticed that her leg was wet...Hmmm...then I noticed my leg was wet. Mickey had just changed her so I wasn't sure what was going on. Then after we saw that the couch was wet too, we solved the case... When Mickey changed her diaper he also had to change her outfit, so he got her all cleaned up and put the clean clothes on but forgot to put the diaper on as well! haha - another live and learn!

No comments: