Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fun




Last night my good friend Lori stopped over for dinner and to hang out. It was so nice to visit with you Lori!!! Thank you! Then it was bath time. This time we were faster with the diaper and missed the poop in the towel! whew! haha! Now she smells good again:)

Today we are heading back down to the 'Waldschmidt Ranch' to hang out with the Grandpa's and the Godfather (Gary, Dad and Dan). It should be a nice day. There is no place in the world more comfortable than cuddling up by the fire place at mom and dads! Lily is loving it too.

I am not sure what the weekend has in store. I am really craving a game night. I have been carrying around Cranium in my trunk for several months now (just in case someone wants to play with me. haha). Hopefully that will happen soon:) Any takers? haha!

Weekends are great for me to sleep a little longer. Mickey has been so good at getting up with Lily in the middle of the night on Fridays and Saturdays to give me a break. I can't wait! :)
Have a nice weekend everyone.

Colie & Ra - how did you guys do last night? Big Money?
Dave - I am sure we will be at many games:) It was great to see you guys!

4 comments:

Lori H said...

Lily really doesn't like baths!!! That picture is so cute though! Was great seeing all 3 of you last night and catching up. Dinner was awesome. I'm keeping May 30th open on my calender =)

Colie said...

Aww.. ha haha.. the bathrub picture, she's so sad! haha... cute.
GAME NIGHT SOUNDS Awesome.. we've been waiting to pull out 80's trivial pursuit- so Sat. night maybe?? how's that sound?

Unknown said...

I agree it doesn’t look like Lily likes baths. Hope you had a good afternoon. I would be up for a virtual game night. :)

Anonymous said...

We're up for a game night anytime - just give us a call!

Trish and Dave