Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday




A few pictures:

1. Mark, Jess, Ben and Lily (Sunday)
2. Ellie's family B-Day party (Saturday)
3. Visiting Grandpa Bill (Friday)

I can't believe one week has passed us by already. Looking back it has been a pretty busy week and not as relaxing as we had originally hoped for. Still it was very nice and we have been blessed to have us all together for the week.

Things are seeming more 'normal' and becoming a bit easier. I think the first few days at home were overwhelming (and sore) for us all. But now we are all feeling more in the swing of things and healing nicely from the labor (me.)

Tomorrow is going to be the first day home without Mickey. Lily and I are pretty bummed, we love having him with us. But we understand and know that it will not be easy for him to be back at work too. We will just have to make the time with all 3 of us even that much more special.

3 comments:

Hope said...

Everyone looks great!!!! Keep giving her kisses from me until I can get there to give her kisses!!!
Love you all,
Hope and Scott

Donella said...

Thanks for the updates! You are doing great! I hope you are having a good day today. See you soon.

:)

Colie said...

She looks so adorable!
Wish your Dad good wishes from us please!
See you soon!